Friday, January 25, 2008

Some from times past

This one is my plum pudding from 2006, last years went horribly, irreparably wrong. I was so disappointed!



Thankfully, the cake DID work.. all that liquor soaked fruit.. yum!



Finn and I also made cookies last xmas and had fun decorating them together!



Finns birthday cake from last year. He is completely Wiggle mad and this was, frankly, a bit of a cop out on my part. One of those ready-made Wiggles edible cake toppers on a couple of cadbury cake mixes with some wiggle colored sprinkles and chockers. He liked it, though! ('Cept Anthony fell over in this pic! Oops!)



This was my birthday dinner in... 2006 I think? Yup, because I had to rush back from Italian exam and was caught in traffic. J made this one, it was a fave for a while but too unhealthy, so not a regular these days. Its roasted potato, asparagus and roasted chicken in a bacon and creamy white wine sauce with chives. Deliciously good!

No comments: